BIRTHDAY FAMILY INFORMATION
- Reserving a birthday party requires a $200 non-refundable deposit.
- If you need to change your party date and/or time, please do so at least 30 days before your scheduled party date, or be charged a $35 administrative fee.
- Any change to your party day or time within 30 days of the party date is equivalent to a cancellation. Parties cancelled within 30 days of the party date will forfeit the deposit. If you choose to reschedule, you must pay an additional deposit.
- Every child in the gym, excepting non-walking infants in carriers and strollers, is counted as a party guest and will be subject to the appropriate charge. We must maintain a manageable ratio of staff to children in the gym to ensure everyone's safety. If you wish to avoid additional charges for your guests' siblings, please ask their parents to entertain those children in the lobby while the party guests are in the gym. Please note that our lobby has amenities to aid parents in keeping kids occupied.
- All parents must sign a waiver before their children are allowed in the gym. SIGN OUR WAIVER AHEAD
- Only children above the age of ten years old can be dropped off by parents for the party.
- All siblings of party guests, excepting non-walking infants in carriers and strollers, must remain in the lobby or be counted as a party guest and added to the cost of the party accordingly. Our staff is responsible for the safety of all children on the gym equipment and we must ensure we have an adequate ratio of staff to children. Please note that our lobby features a kids' table, children's books, and wi-fi to help parents keep children entertained.