OPEN GYM: POLICIES & PROCEDURES
In addition to the policies outlined in the Open Gym Rules, please read and abide by the following policies:
- All children under 17 must be supervised by an adult IN THE GYM during Family Open Gym. During Ages 10+ open gym, parents are allowed to drop off.
- Anyone over the age of 23 must be a current member (enrolled in class or have an annual membership) and pay the open gym fee to go on ANY equipment.
- Excessive horseplay, refusal to follow staff instructions, and other unacceptable behaviors may result in ejection from the gym.
- At any time, without notice, certain equipment may be roped off or otherwise restricted during Open Gym for safety reasons.
- Drinks or food of any kind, including gum, are prohibited at all times in the gym.
- Anyone entering the gym must remove shoes (non participants may wear socks)
- Pay at front desk.
- Sign release on iPad. SIGN OUR WAIVER AHEAD
- Get hand stamped by staff member (required for all paying participants--adults and children).
- Place shoes and socks in available cubbies.
- Wipe feet with baby wipes located in lobby.
- Read rules located over water fountain in lobby.
- Have a blast!!
NOTE: Our insurance PROHIBITS anyone over the age of 23 from using ANY equipment in our gym unless currently a member.