Dynamite is fortunate to have an amazing group of instructors, front desk staff, cleaning crew, coaches, and birthday party supervisors. We hire people who love working with children and have experience teaching. By hiring staff members with varying energy levels and affects, Dynamite has build a diversified team of instructors so every student can find his or her best match. If your child does not develop a rapport with his or her teacher, feel free to ask the front desk for advice on who would be a better fit--we have plenty to choose from!

Remember the equation for gymnastics success: student effort + instructor effort = 99% (always leaving 1% for the student to work for).

Mr. Brandon helping kids with the Jungle Crawl

Mr. Brandon helping kids with the Jungle Crawl

clowning around with the kids and...

Mr. Joe catching a super high elevator bounce

Mr. Joe catching a super high elevator bounce

more spotting and...

Ms. Tosha helping Firecrackers across a beam

Ms. Tosha helping Firecrackers across a beam

even more spotting and...

Ms. Kayleen helping a Firecracker across beam

Ms. Kayleen helping a Firecracker across beam

DYNAMITE INSTRUCTORS ROCK! 

Find them around the gym...

Ticha teaching a parent how to spot a glide

Ticha teaching a parent how to spot a glide

a little goofing around...

Ms. Samantha being silly during the Dynamite Block Party

Ms. Samantha being silly during the Dynamite Block Party

 
Mr. David holding feet for a group ab workout

Mr. David holding feet for a group ab workout

spotting and...

Mr. Patrick helping Snaps on cartwheels on beam

Mr. Patrick helping Snaps on cartwheels on beam

spotting and...

Ms. Wendy spotting Tumbling for Cheer + Dance students on aerials

Ms. Wendy spotting Tumbling for Cheer + Dance students on aerials

a bit more spotting and...

Mr. Corey spotting team girls on giants

Mr. Corey spotting team girls on giants