TYPES OF OPEN GYMS
Family Open Gyms--All children (regardless of age), must be supervised IN THE GYM by an adult who is responsible for enforcing gym safety rules.
10+ Open Gyms--Children and teenagers 10 and over may be dropped off; however; parents must sign and agree to our terms of supervision. Find link below to print out and bring in.
Note: Team athletes may be exempt from age and supervision requirements with coach permission.
You don't need to be registered in classes to drop by one of our many scheduled open gym sessions. See you soon!
NOTE: Every second Saturday of the month is Movie Night at Dynamite Gymnastics Center. During Movie Nights our normal open gym schedule is canceled.
STREAMLINE YOUR VISIT--Complete a waiver before you visit!
Our process is more streamlined than ever; SIGN OUR WAIVER AHEAD.
PAY TO PLAY
Dynamite asks that anyone (from 1 - 99) who wishes to use the equipment pays for entry to open gym. Supervising adults are NOT expected to pay; however, our insurance PROHIBITS anyone over the age of 23 from using ANY equipment in our gym unless currently a member (currently enrolled in classes or holder of an annual membership for $50 per year).
- 50 minute (scheduled)--$8 per child (under 18); $12 per adult ages 18-23
- 90 minute (scheduled)--$12 per child (under 18); $17 per adult ages 18-23
Open gym passes give you the best bang for your buck and can be used by anyone (under 23) including friends, neighbors or cousins visiting for the weekend. We keep track of your visits, so no need to bring anything but the kids. We make the process simple--tell the front desk your name, the number of participants, and get ready for loads of fun!
- Twelve (12) 50-minute open gym sessions: $75
- Twelve (12) 90-minute open gym sessions: $120
get ready to play!
LET'S STAY SAFE!
In addition to the policies outlined in the Open Gym Rules, please read and abide by the following policies:
- All children under 17 must be supervised by an adult IN THE GYM during Family Open Gym. During Ages 10+ open gym, parents are allowed to drop off.
- Anyone over the age of 23 must be a current member (enrolled in class or have an annual membership) and pay the open gym fee to go on ANY equipment.
- Excessive horseplay, refusal to follow staff instructions, and other unacceptable behaviors may result in ejection from the gym.
- At any time, without notice, certain equipment may be roped off or otherwise restricted for safety reasons.
- Drinks or food of any kind, including gum, are prohibited at all times in the gym.
- Anyone entering the gym must remove shoes (non participants may wear socks).
FIRST TIME? COME ON IN!
- Pay at front desk.
- Sign release on iPad. SIGN OUR WAIVER AHEAD
- Get hand stamped by staff member (required for all paying participants--adults and children).
- Place shoes and socks in available cubbies (only use socks on the in-ground trampolines).
- Wipe feet with baby wipes located in lobby.
- Read rules located over water fountain in lobby.
- Have a blast!!
NOTE: Our insurance PROHIBITS anyone over the age of 23 from using ANY equipment in our gym unless currently a member.
open gym faq
IS OPEN GYM HELD ALL DAY?
No, we have scheduled sessions (see our CALENDAR).
CAN I SHOW UP LATE OR LEAVE EARLY AND PAY A PRO-RATED FEE FOR THE TIME I PARTICIPATE?
Nope. Like a movie, you pay for the entire time regardless of when you arrive or depart.
CAN ALL MY CHILDREN AND GUESTS USE THE SAME PASS?
YES! When you purchase a pass (12 visits), the passholder can authorize anyone under the age of 23 to use them.
IS THERE AN OPEN GYM FOR OLDER KIDS?
We offer TWO different open gyms on Saturday nights. The Family Open Gym is open to children of all ages; however, EVERY child must be supervised by an adult. The 10+ Open Gym session is for kids 10 and over. During the 10+ Open Gym, parents may leave their children; however, they MUST sign a supervisory agreement first.
DO I GET A SPECIAL GROUP RATE IF I BRING A GAGGLE OF CHILDREN?
Not during scheduled open gyms; however, Dynamite is happy to work with schools, scout troops, and other groups (including organized parents) to schedule special open gym sessions during non-busy gym times for discounted rates. The more kids or sessions (some schools come weekly), the better the rate!